Alongside social and cultural challenges, it is well documented that a large proportion of Pacific Island players are confronted with financial inequality and exploitation wherever they play professional rugby. As a PRPW partner you can be part of a movement that aims to redress the balance.
With your help we can support and empower the players – championing their rights and heralding their successes. This is your chance to align your brand with the core values of the Pacific Island people – namely respect, humility, community and a liberating free spirit.
And, by working with a professional representative body, you can gain access to an elite sporting environment, a community of top performers and a range of unique opportunities in rugby.
We are looking for partners who:
- can offer premium products and support services to PRPW members in all areas of life
- are looking for commercial partnership opportunities which will help fund PRPW Programmes
- can offer personal development opportunities
We offer agents the opportunity to register as PRPW-approved agencies who have completed a PRPW Pacific Island Cultural Awareness Workshop. Approval criteria includes:
- Appropriate knowledge of Pacific Island culture and community values as covered in the PRPW Pacific Island Cultural Awareness Workshops.
- Competent communication skills for effective interaction with Pacific Island players
- Transparency of fees and quality of services
" Pacific Islands players continue to shine throughout the world - with superstars in all the major leagues. Yet alongside this there is an inequality plus a lack of resources and aid for these magnificent players and their families. The need for financial support and equality has never been greater and I urge you to help bridge these gaps. "
Former Head Coach
Ready to work with us?
Sign up today to enhance the perception of your brand and safeguard the future of Pacific Island rugby.